Hard questions for Forester

I will do more reading and get back to you. Like i said I am only interested in which computer is best.

No you will not come back with reason to find out which computer is the best.

It is because you are scammer. And I let readers to see and understand how scammers operate.

You use scamming IP hiding your real identity, location and IP behind server.
Your IP is 67.159.44.138 and it is one of IP’s that scammers use to scam public forums and various interactive web pages to hide real identity.
That IP is blocked at many sites.
Examples:
http://www.wikihow.com/User_talk:67.159.44.138

http://ww.virtueverse.com/index.php/User:67.159.44.138/

I answered all your questions and you noticed that I did not answer one and complained.
But in same time you did not answer any of questions I have asked you.

You saying that you want to find the best computer, but in same time refusing to see live camera predictions and talk with me by phone. You claimed that people here on forum may be myself. But a friend of mine from Europe told me that he send you PM willing to talk with you by phone and you refused.

You hiding your phone number and location. You talking and want to see only problems that etching Stefano, trying to fix something that is unfixable.

Oh, no man I am not saying that you are Stefano, you could be his mom or his dog, but you cant be far from him. So I think the best for you is to try to find your luck somewhere else. Perhaps roulette war or whatever that new Stefano’s site is, that you were calling professional.

You took few hours of my life, so no more life lines for you.
You used it all call friend, ask audience, and 50/50. No you can’t be a millionaire and you can’t have FF, but you can go to hole where you come from. And no, we are not interested about Stefano’s new test, same as we were not interested about his scamming roulette conference that never existed, which he used only to manipulate overseas buyers.

We’ve seen already too much from him, his spins, and his report from scientists, his jail record, and his dishonesty in pretending to be someone else. Also his habit of hiding IP to scam forum places.

P.S.
And yes I’ve seen and house in which Stefano GW was living when he was claiming that he lives in a mention. Six months ago the house was advertised for rent and I’ve seen all pictures from inside including TV on which he was doing single spin test.

P.S.
This wil help you to buy.
Stefano’s computer on eBay

Item number: 230333740856
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230333740856

Here is the description and picture.

[attachimg=1]

“This is the actual computer sold on roulettecomputers.com. Allows for subverisve predictive ability of live roulette game by timing the ball and wheel, increasing odds from 1/36 to between 1/10 and 1/20.
Roulette computers are discrete electronic devices designed to predict the outcome of spins and win at roulette. They are far more effective than any roulette strategy, including the genuinewinner.com roulette system. Using a range of methods, they measure the speed and deceleration of the wheel and ball to cheat and predict where the ball is most likely to land. If the computer has been designed correctly, predictions are clearly accurate enough to overcome the house edge and win at roulette.
Please read the details on roulettecomputers.com - this device works well and includes a wireless induction loop, earpiece, and training video. It currently retails for over $8,000 on the website.”

In addition it is stated “The seller will not accept returns for this item.”

There is not much to say, someone was scammed for $8000 by buying Stefano Hourmoses roulette computer mobile phone and trying to get at least $1000 back.

I do not have problem with it, but if you look carefully displayed set supplied earpiece is widely available to buy for $100 USD, I hope that buyer did not buy it from Stefano for $800 as advertised.

Huh and induction loop looks to big, probably bigger then FFA. ???