YouTube Roulette Videos for free

Check out my new vid!

There you can see the ball is hitting a deflector, let’s say at 12:00 and one at 6:00, compared to each other.

Link:
https://youtu.be/G5gramQcwcA

ENJOY!

Are you joking, 18 seconds per revolution? :o
I am not joking - slow rotors are much harder to play than fast.

Spin as this computer will perfectly predict, it is not at all as you were imagining that the ball decelerates differently.

[Quote author=Benedictus link=topic=2122.msg20012#msg20012 date=1431254192]

Last I wrote was an explanation why it looked that spins were different in deceleration when they are only 3/4 shifted.
What for player that he know why, if he still can’t recognize that during play ? [/quote] Player cannot know but it’s wrong to say that the computer can’t detect 2/3 rotation difference in ball time. Because you clocked ball one ball rotation earlier in the spin and believe that that spin has different ball deceleration, same as in this case that ¾ is not that the spin decelerates differently.
I really not understand you - you himself post ball timings from which we cant determine - where ball will land, but even not want to think about possibility to change something...
This is actually very simple case and very predictable spin. Who says I do not want to change something, I always do however, I cannot change something based your misunderstanding. I explained you earlier in this post you cannot rotate and shift the chart to get something you would want it to be. You cannot look differences in between ball rotations at different places during the spin and compare them then claim it is a different deceleration when the equation say it differently.

I presented you with graphs why it looks that the ball decelerates very differently when in reality it doesn’t. I explained why the ball ends at same diamond. I took the timings of spin ¾ rotations later to prove you that the spin is shifted. In return from you get nothing but accusations how I don’t want to listen to your great ideas. You didn’t make a single explanation how it can be done differently. Since you repeated it 100 times as you’ve have said, I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again without detailed explanation how your idea predicts spin 2 and 3 in any way better then what it is now. I hope in 7 days you will come up with better timings to show me how it will predict better than times you criticized me about.

I have created a playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqmcD9–t7GWdJbj1csc2-aCcfTkpnuVU

There you can watch all slow motion spins in turn, for more comfort.

!!! CHECK IT OUT !!!

I went to your Youtube page. I have to say, these are some fantastic videos! Great job recording!!!

thanx a lot!
Soon I will take some HD footage with different wheel speeds. Actually no time at the moment!

Make a game.
First 5 spins full, followed by 15 with removed last 2,3 or 4 ball rotations.
Ask people to predict them, then show them all full spins.

[quote=“forester, post:47, topic:1171”]Make a game.
First 5 spins full, followed by 15 with removed last 2,3 or 4 ball rotations.
Ask people to predict them, then show them all full spins.[/quote]

I see!
Maybe this week.
I will upload 2 versions, as you told me.

That is some nice work, Donna amon. Good looking wheel to!

I wish I could save them off and upload them into Avidemux video software, so that I could see a millisecond time counter in the corner, and look at some frame by frames.

I must say, your video spins are way better than the ones that I’ve made.

[quote=“Snowman, post:50, topic:1171”]I wish I could save them off and upload them into Avidemux video software, so that I could see a millisecond time counter in the corner, and look at some frame by frames.

I must say, your video spins are way better than the ones that I’ve made.[/quote]

You can download this videos from YouTube, all you need is the proper plugin for your browser.
There is a link for a Firefox plugin (in German):
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/youtube-auto-hd-1080p-and-down/?src=api

[quote=“Snowman, post:50, topic:1171”]I wish I could save them off and upload them into Avidemux video software, so that I could see a millisecond time counter in the corner, and look at some frame by frames.

I must say, your video spins are way better than the ones that I’ve made.[/quote]

You can get one of extensions for Firefox, something as “Easy youtube downloader”.

Menu, tools,add-ons,extensions…

Thanks Donna and Forester.

Great work - very nice - thank you …

Cheers

I am very sorry but at the moment I don’t have much time to make more vids.
Sorry

Check it out guys, some funny stuff!

https://youtu.be/Ggl7DO6zRNE

Nice video - what happen to the other videos you made - i can not browse or view them - have you remove them from Youtube?

Cheers

[quote=“lucky_strike, post:57, topic:1171”]Nice video - what happen to the other videos you made - i can not browse or view them - have you remove them from Youtube?

Cheers[/quote]

Thx!
Some months ago I have changed my YouTube acc.
But soon I will post them again on my new one.
Also I am not really sure, whether these vids can help somebody or even have some useful content.
Some people tell it’s not good enough or it’s just worthless, useless.
I just don’t care!
Asap, I will inform the community when the job is done.

Alternativly you can use this link:
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/patchbay76/1

There are all vids you watched on YouTube.

I could not download videos - but thanks for the link …

cheers