What a roulette tilted wheel

nlp2me: What you see in the drawing is “kreuznummern” / crossnumbers. The number below the ball when the ball passes a fixed point is a cross number. I guess you can call the diagram for a cross number pattern. Again, it has nothing to do whatsover with Scotts system. When the ball is launched in the opposit direction, but with same rotor speed, you will see the pattern being the same, but mirrored to the other side.

Personally i got the entire Basieux collection and also the entire Scott collection. But the play i play today is closer to Scotts system rather than Basieux`s. I have added an additional parameter for wheels with only a slight tilt. To be more precise, a wheel where at least 1 diamond, preferbly more, is not hit too frequentley.

I time the ball several times in the same revoloution and uses something you could call a diamond pattern to establish the feeling for the drop area, something i prefer calling frame dragging. Includes 2 reference diamonds which in the beginning is not fixed. The perfect play would be a triangular play with 3 diamonds, but it has one limit: My skills. I can`t do it. Yet…

What is confusing the few people i have passed it on to, is that the diamond pattern does not work properly if the rotor speed is not SPOT ON. They see the diamond pattern and ball decelleration as a locked system but that is far from the truth.

Ah well, maybe i got a little carried away, but hey, this the advanced section, right ?

Yes absolutely.

I’ve said before here that the human mind is powerful beyond our current limiting beliefs.
Prediction in theory can be made earlier and earlier and with more accuracy.
If it can be done in theory then the skill and practice can be improved, the only limits, in my opinion is the speed of the eye, the speed of eye to brain etc,the speed at which we translate info into bet options… the mental calculations can always be quickened.

I think it’s great your using a variation of systems and incorperating more than 1 diamond.

I know I’ve a long road ahead of me!!! and I expect to have a sore brain doing it, but I’d imagine its one of the most rewarding things to do, although I am practising with FF at the moment.

I play in western Europe mostly u.k. I wont say exactly where here, but there is an advantage to where I play.

I hope it continues when I’m more proficient!!!

I think yourself could have good advantage where I play… plus you could give me personal demo…and I could buy you a pint!!
;)!

where do people use word “pint” ???

;D

Oi, pint lager, please maiiit. Thanks, cheers, taa.

What does that mean in English (actually it IS english). = Can i have 1/2 liter of beer please ? Thank you.

Nlp2me, UK is not out of the question and if you have some info on some wheels, im deffinately interested and im not the only one. But i will get back to you on that one. At this very moment i have to stay with my family. Maybe in 4 - 8 weeks time.

Yeah no problem kelly, Im on here nosing around most days.

I’m busy with family also(bigtime!!) at the moment.

oh yeah, and its actualy 1/2 litre…plus 64 mililitres. ;D

Take care.