Vigilante getting there slowly but surely

Hi Miro and members.

Here is a photo or two of my Vigilante build. Still alot of work but at least it looks like something!

Haha awesome, what running gear you plannin for it?

Hi Toxic,

Did you buy a kit, or did you build up the body yourself? - that’s a lot of work! no time for roulette :wink:

What kind of powertrain and chassis will you use? Are you dropping a V12 in it?

I hope you’re able to see it through - Good luck to you.

Sharpshooter

ready in 2020 :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like the Ferrari Enzo’s horse had sex with the lambo Aventador’s bull… :smiley:
Im not kidding , really it does 8)

:slight_smile: it does have features of the enzo and the aventador but was originally based on the murcielago. the power plant is an audi rs 4 engine 420 bhp wi ;Dth a audi 01e gearbox rated to 450 nm torque. originally thought of a v12 but decided on the light weight performance v8, 4.2 litre. the chassis is based on a diablo space frame.

it is not a kit I built the “buck” from scratch using a murcielago 1/18 model for dimensions. … hopefully will be finished way before 2020!

:wink: here is my engine that will be going into the Vigi.

BTW. I’m thinking of throwing the RS4’s engine management computer out and replacing it with Acrobat ;D

[quote=“Toxic, post:7, topic:848”]:wink: here is my engine that will be going into the Vigi.

BTW. I’m thinking of throwing the RS4’s engine management computer out and replacing it with Acrobat ;D[/quote]

Hehe, well it’s possible.
The acrobat with some extra components could increase performance manipulating data from oxygen sensor.

Hey Toxic,

You’ve got the body, the engine and gearbox,…
Now all you need are some rad “wheels” :stuck_out_tongue:

Single zero for rear wheels for more power.

[quote=“sharpshooter, post:9, topic:848”]Hey Toxic,

You’ve got the body, the engine and gearbox,…
Now all you need are some rad “wheels” :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Hahahahaha. Will have to go for that! Except Miro is right. Should be single zero wheels!

found them , so order and buy them now :smiley:

:o

How cool is that? 8)

Cheers

Oh man,
Someone already stoled my million dollar idea :wink:

Too fast spinning wheel.

Where is the V12 Toxic?

:smiley: ooops, seem to have missed your reply Bago.

Well I decided against the V12 and went for the much lighter, high revving, 4,2 RS4 Audi V8. 309KW standard, after mapping and de-restricted, 330KW. I think that should do it for now! :slight_smile: But like Forester said… should be finished in 20 years time ;D (Just decided the car is too wide at 2200mm, so I brought it in to 2060mm.)

BTW. I have already had the immobilizer taken out of the ECU’s. So no key, just push button start. (And some hidden on/off switch somewhere.)