Regel Ruleti SCAM ADRIAN BUZAN ROULETTE adrianbuzan.com

Hello friends I am to report a bad roulette scam. I am one of the victims. I buy many roulette systems and all are scams. I buy one last one from Romanian guy Adrian Buzan.

He says his system work 100% of time and guarantee to win. There some different versions like leyers from cheaper to expensive system.

He does lots of youtube videos with channels showing cash in his aparatment. He look really rich and has photos of him in nice clothes.

But his system not work and I was stupid and pay for more expensive version and it lose also.

I wait for a while then on forum found other people he scammed. There is five of us so far we reported to Romania police

I find from one guy Adrian Buzan stabbed a customer almost to death. All the man did was ask for refund because the system lose and he was scammed

But he not want to refund so he ran at man and stab him in neck to try kill.

Then he send massage on phone to victim in hospital to threat not to tell police. It is on news article website in Romania https://gazetadecluj.ro/drama-regala-gabriel-vizitiu-regele-reciclabilelor-injunghiat-cu-un-cutit-de-bucatarie-de-armand-buzan-regele-ruletei/ but you must translate to english. P put it here

Moments of authentic mystery, Wednesday June 7, at IML Cluj after the appearance in the waiting room of the institution, by Gabriel Vizitiu - known as the most important recycler of reusable materials and pet in the Cluj area. Accompanied by two of his “lieutenants” and his wife, he has his left arm tied in a splint and also a grimace of pain dominates his facial expression. He has a happy mouth about the event, doubled by an impenetrable look of a wounded lion or sphinx, but his associates told me that he was stabbed on June 5, in the high noon and in the street by Armand Adrian Buzan, self-titled “The King of Roulette”.

After long minutes of pressing silence, I manage to conclude a dialogue with Gabriel Vizitiu, but the man is elliptical, without a stroke - probably due to his poor physical condition, the man being freshly released from the hospital, after a few days of hospitalization. However, I find out - more from his companions - that Vizitiu was stabbed on Monday, June 5th, at 12.30 pm, on Teodor Mihali street in Gheorgheni district, with a kitchen knife, by Armand Adrian Buzan, “King of Roulette”. Says one of the “lieutenants”, while Vizitiu was in the consulting room: “He met Armand, in front of the former” Billionaire "club, for some money he had to return to my friend. Armand had sold him a roulette software that didn’t work and which Gabriel had bought from him about six months ago. Armand lives right there, in that block, and went out of the apartment with his knife on his, and neither one of them rushed to stab Gabriel in the throat. He avoided it so that the knife pierced his shoulder. And the second blow came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him as well. Gabriel escaped through the run, through the care of a friend who urgently drove him to the hospital, otherwise Armand would kill him right there in the street. ” Then, because Vizitiu left his cell phone in his care, he shows me some of Armand’s messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening him to come and set him on fire in the hospital, and if he goes at “Garda” (nn - in the language of jargon, the Police) will give him fire again. neither one nor another hurried to stab Gabriel in the throat. He avoided it so that the knife pierced his shoulder. And the second blow came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him as well. Gabriel escaped through the run, through the care of a friend who urgently drove him to the hospital, otherwise Armand would kill him right there in the street. ” Then, because Vizitiu left his cell phone in his care, he shows me some of Armand’s messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening him to come and set him on fire in the hospital, and if he goes at “Garda” (nn - in the language of jargon, the Police) will give him fire again. neither one nor another hurried to stab Gabriel in the throat. He avoided it so that the knife pierced his shoulder. And the second blow came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him as well.

Gabriel escaped through the run, through the care of a friend who urgently drove him to the hospital, otherwise Armand would kill him right there in the street. ” Then, because Vizitiu left his cell phone in his care, he shows me some of Armand’s messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening him to come and set him on fire in the hospital, and if he goes at “Garda” (nn - in the language of jargon, the Police) will give him fire again. And the second blow came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him as well. Gabriel escaped through the run, through the care of a friend who urgently drove him to the hospital, otherwise Armand would kill him right there in the street. ” Then, because Vizitiu left his cell phone in his care, he shows me some of Armand’s messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening him to come and set him on fire in the hospital, and if he goes at “Garda” (nn - in the language of jargon, the Police) will give him fire again. And the second blow came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him as well. Gabriel escaped through the run, through the care of a friend who urgently drove him to the hospital, otherwise Armand would kill him right there in the street. ” Then, because Vizitiu left his cell phone in his care, he shows me some of Armand’s messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening him to come and set him on fire in the hospital, and if he goes at “Garda” (nn - in the language of jargon, the Police) will give him fire again.

After a while Vizitiu also appears, as impenetrable, with the same grimace of pain imprinted on his face. Then, the same “lieutenant” informs me, kindly, that the doctors issued Gabriel a certificate recommending 18 days of care, and the criminal complaint against the aggressor had already been filed, the previous evening, at Section 4 of Police. Afterwards, like a K1 fighter or gladiator from ancient Rome, Vizitiu leaves the institution’s precinct with rare steps, followed by the companions’ court, made up of his wife and friends, but not before indicating to me the “bibliography” which - uncultivated, I admit, in the field - I have to follow it to find out who I am dealing with: the show “Romania, I love you”, from Pro Tv. So, when I come to a quiet place, I look forward and find out from the show the following: “Gabriel Vizitiu is one of the” Greentech "customers and he comes with the Mercedes to the garbage dump in Pata-Rât, to his workers. When the business started he quickly realized that garbage is money. Thus, with a minimal investment - a press machine and a few machines - with saturated pit of pet and cheap labor, Vizitiu eliminated its competition and strengthened its business. At 600 euros a ton, the gain is tailor-made. The workers on the pit depend on Visitiu ”. the gain is tailor-made. The workers on the pit depend on Visitiu ”. the gain is tailor-made. The workers on the pit depend on Visitiu ”.

I also find some posts on his YouTube. I really liked this wedding of 2014, in which it is distinguished, Sandu Ciorba, with a gypsy music recital and Nelson Mondialu`, with a quasi-pantomime “royal”, in his famous style. As for Armand Buzan, “King of Roulette” and this one is ubiquitous on Youtube. Under the motto “Find out the TRUTH about the Roulette from a Master, ADRIAN BUZAN”, the respective one appears with pictures that show her the opulence, the truly principled way of life and also with numerous tips that she gives, concretely, to her lovers. of roulette - containing secure earnings calculations and uplifting images with “euros” piles.

“On June 5, the medical staff of UPU 1 Cluj-Napoca reported that a 44-year-old man from Cluj-Napoca, a victim of an aggression, was presented at the medical unit. At the level of the Cluj-Napoca Municipal Police, a criminal file is registered in the aspect of committing the crimes of beatings or other violence and threat, facts provided by the Criminal Code. The police are continuing the investigations under the coordination of the prosecution unit ”, Carmen Jucan, spokesman for IPJ Cluj, told Gazeta de Cluj.

Hey sir Adrian buzan is scam I have the video of him scamming someone becareful

Hi u can check out spinmagnit they’re legit its a roulette software

Spin magnet looks like another scam so fuck off and dont spam your stupid link and if you really have video of Buzan scamming someone then post link here