Laymans terms

Hi,

i’m also having a lot of trouble following this - can someone please explain in VERY SIMPLE TERMS?

Regards,

Massimo

Hello Massimo,

I am not sure what you do not understand but I assume it is regarding E2 design and my broken English.

I will give you simple explanation that may help you.
E2 is smart but simple design.

Forget electronics device for now; instead let’s say that you can count from 21 to 25 all the time with same time length so it will be your reference time.
If somewhere around 15 sec before the end you start counting when the ball is above zero, when you finish counting the ball will be on any number from your starting number zero (sure you can start with any number).
Your counting time should be somewhere from 4-5 sec length but all the time same.
It depends on which kind of wheel you play; mostly it should be around 4.5 sec.
Why 4.5 sec?
Because that is the time required for ball speed to drop to 2/3 of speed when you start counting. It means that any change on start will result as 1/3 of that change on the end of elapsed time. If you observe 1 video spin, you start at zero and after you’re counting the ball is at number 34 that is about ¼ of wheel from zero in clock way direction.

When you multiply that angle by 3 it leads you to number 9 (European wheel) and that would be your prediction. If you started lets say 9 numbers later in that same spin (the ball is traveling clock way), then your starting number would be 34 after your counting the ball would be at number 11. You started later so the ball travels slower therefore it will be closer to your starting number. If your time is properly adjusted for that wheel the ball would come closer by 1/3 of 9 numbers. Those 9 numbers was difference from zero to 34 in previous example. This time that difference will be 6 numbers therefore the ball would be above number 30. When you multiply angle from 34 to 30 by 3 it will lead you again to number 9, which is same as before and that is your predicted number. So it does no matter where in spin you start (within limited time) the system will always indicate same prediction number. If wheel is slightly faster system will adjust according to it because of balance. If wheel is faster and for example makes extra 3 numbers within your reference time your angle would change as well by those 3 numbers. When you multiply that by 3 it makes 9 numbers difference and that is how much wheel will change for remaining time until the ball stops. Simply if wheel in 5 sec changes by 3 numbers in 15 sec it will change 15/3=3, 3 times as much.

If we apply that on first example when we start with zero, if wheel is faster after out counting time the ball would be above number 13. When angle from zero to 13 is multiplied 3 times it will lead us to number 26, that is 9 numbers change from number 9, and that matches distance that wheel will change until ball stops. In this example I used only small differences but system will adjust even if those differences are much greater.