An Alternate Way to Play

Where i am the wheels are horrible, there is little to no tilt, and the ones with tilt have scatter that make predicting very very hard. For those of you who are experience this, I have an alternate solution.
Recently i started using iqe6, even though i have never used it before. I discovered that some tables that were perfectly levelled had these BIG BIG balls that had a good and predictable scatter pattern, unfortnately these big heavy balls almost never were put into the tilted wheels.
Firstly, i tried iqe6 with sector betting. because we do not have the racetrack, i have to place the bets on the table very quickly, usually i can get about 6-7 down in 2-3 seconds but i found when using iqe6 i required more bets to cover a slightly larger section to maximise accuracy, however obviously i could not do this because of the late prediction. Here is my new method of play which i have found somewhat succesful, however will need more testing to determine.
I read a post in the past by secman saying to bet in the dozens. Sure, you only get paid 3-1 however when there is no time, this might come in handy. Using say one column and one dozen in the right combination, you can elimate about a section of anywhere between 6-10 numbers,w hich means you are betting in a VERY large sector (not so good) but also in a hot zone, which means we still have an advantage, . The good thing about this is that when betting 50/50’s or dozens, we only need a slight advantage to be ahead, however they dont put half the wheel red and half the wheel black orelse we’d all have a huge advantage…

I find this method to be very useful, as you only need to place 1-2 bets depending on the combination and still maintain a good advantage. Because I cannot find any good tilted wheels anymore, iqe6 is good but only with a very predictable scatter. Hope this helps! skepticism and comments welcome.

Pierre Basieux and Laurance Scott have some nice chart how to split bets using corner, street, split bets to place less chips on the layout and still cover the same high probability area.

I made a program that simulated the game about dozens.The result was that when playing a dozen whose membership includes 3 of the 7 numbers more likely (example the 0 has 3 numbers in the third dozen) had to get that your prediction was right > 26% to have a gain, namely that the area where the ball will stop on cent spins will be accurate at least 27 times.With 4 of the 7 numbers > 21. If 2 dozen games simultaneously > 25.