Aiming at a half wheel

that’s pretty interesting … how big an area ?[/quote]

With that I wanted to say, predictions were in particular area, for example spin after spin I can get system to predict ball drop on pockets around zero.
But it doesn’t bean that and ball rests there.

hehe :slight_smile: well it is ok I am normally shaped and I don’t have problems for spinning with both hands :slight_smile:

I tried tonight on my favorite roulette, but the result is … well it is what it is … not great :slight_smile:

I did about 20 tries (right hand/clockwise, which is the one I control the best) and I ended up doing between 26 and 28 revolutions most of the time.

so that is to say that the ball could fall anywhere :slight_smile:
well ok it was a first try, I will keep trying and see if I can reduce the error around 27 revolutions. But Mike’s message is quite encouraging :slight_smile:

[quote=“Forester, post:14, topic:387”]With that I wanted to say, predictions were in particular area, for example spin after spin I can get system to predict ball drop on pockets around zero.
But it doesn’t bean that and ball rests there.[/quote]

hum, ok :slight_smile:

I did about 20 tries (right hand/clockwise, which is the one I control the best) and I ended up doing between 26 and 28 revolutions most of the time.

It would be ok if the wheel is tilted.
The difference in 26 and 28 revs. May be less then one sec.
If the rotor is constant and slow it would be only 9 pockets difference.
Why not reduce amount of rotations.

well, maybe it is possible to tilt it artificially with sticking something transparent on the ball track during my shift at the table …
but that I won’t do, this is clearly cheating and could bring loooots of problems :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’re far too honest to tilt a wheel but…if you weren’t…you would probably stick something under the leg of the table, maybe a chip or a coin or something.

I would recomend against this tho, to easy to get caught putting it there!!