- MMG system ( the only system than work LONG TERM )
- Roulette Computer for Sale
- Smart Roulette Tracker - free android app
- Roulette spins for sale on Youtube
- Buying ABC Clocking switch
- For Sale: 1 x FFA, 1x FFV
- BUYING SOMEONES FFV?
- 1 FFV and 1 FFZ for sale
- Roulette Computer
- FFZ for sale
- Pred7-X Roulette Predictor for sale
- Should you buy used FF roulette computer?
- Members of this forum are not fans of any roulette mathematical systems
Evolution of roulettes
Let's look at roulette game.
Dealer spins wheel in one direction and ball in the other, after some spinning around the ball hits one of diamonds then drops on rotor where it continues jumping until it rests in one of 37 pockets.
There are many ball rotations sometimes more sometimes less, many diamonds and many pockets with numbers. Even rotor sometimes is going faster. We assume at each spin different amount of rotations can be made, any diamond may get hit and ball may jump every time differently.
It looks random, and it is if you do not know anything else and do not look for more.